Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Favorite Blog Names

Short post today because I am on the road. I'll be speaking this weekend at Unbroken Chain: The Grateful Dead in Music, Culture, and Memory -- it's being billed as the largest conference on the legacy of the Grateful Dead, and the first to be held by a major university. Starting tomorrow, I'll blog the conference, posting about the sessions as frequently as I get a chance for those who are interested.

But for today, here's a quickie for you folks to bat around. Until recently, I thought Axis of Evel Knievel would forever remain unchallenged as the cleverest blog name to play off a celebrity. But I've recently come across one that gives d a run for his money -- Deutschland uber Elvis.

As a big fan of extreme cleverness, what are your nominees for funniest, wittiest, or cleverest blog names? (Please include links to give these folks the little extra traffic which they deserve.)