Friday, March 13, 2009

Passing the Plate: Smart Joke Edition

Friends,

Today is Einstein's birthday and in his honor, let's pass the plate. Other religions asks for monetary donations, but Comedists tithe jokes. So, for uncle Albert, let's do smart jokes of any variety.

My favorite new physics joke:

They built a fence around the physics building at my college, but forgot to put in a gate. So, they cut a slit in the fence and the physicists starting popping out one by one. Then they cut a second slit and now none of them come out, they just stand there and wave.

Two I just wrote:

I took part in a medical experiment testing the placebo effect, but unfortunately I was in the control group.

Did you hear that Adam Smith's wife divorced him. Apparently, it wasn't just his hand that was invisible.

Others? Dig deep, my friends.

Live, love, and laugh,

Irreverend Steve