Saturday, August 22, 2009

He Himself Then Relapsed Into Laughter

My Fellow Comedists,

A big ol' hat tip to good brother Helmut for linking to this. Ever had one of those thoughts that seemed like a good idea at the time... I would have thought this a Monty Python bit, if I didn't know better. True giggle bait.

New idea for neuropsychological warfare?

"I'm not sure, Captain, but the incoming enemy barage seems to be entirely comprised of hacky-sacks...um, no, sir. Yes, that's affirmative, sir. I believe Corporal Johnson did, sir. Yes, one with green peppers and onions, and one with ham and pineapple. Yes, sir. No, I think it is just the sauce, sir, I do not think the pizza is bleeding. No, sir, I have never wondered what it would be like if we had vaccuum cleaners instead of hands, sir."

Live, love, and laugh,

Irreverend Steve