Saturday, March 01, 2008

Clean Jokes

Brothers, Sisters, and Transgendered Comedists Everywhere,

It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood, would you be mine, could you be mine, won't you be my neighbor? Last week was the 40th anniversary of the introduction of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

It was a happy place with the world's first flat screen tv and vcr that showed movies about how things were made, the land of make believe, and nice people everywhere.

In honor of this anniversary, this week let us all share our favorite clean jokes. Here's mine:

A man walks into an optometrist's office and says to the eye doctor, "I think I"m a moth."

The optometrist says, "Excuse me?"

The man repeats, "I think I'm a moth."

The optometrist says, "It sounds to me like you need a psychiatrist for that problem."

The man agrees.

"But I'm an optometrist."

"I know."

"So why did you come in?"

"Your light was on."
So, friends feel free to leave your favorite clean joke and don't worry whether it is funny enough because I like you just the way you are.

It's such a good feeling to know you're alive, a happy feeling, you're growing inside...

Live, laugh, and love,

Irreverend Steve